In my first post I would like to brag about my handsome husband. I love this picture of him! Santa didn't bring him the full head of hair he asked for, but I think he is HOT! So, I set this blog up months ago and figured I might as well attempt to make a post on it. I have figured out other things, like how to customize my blog with my friends/family blog links, etc. But I haven't even attempted the basic post yet! I just feel I have had nothing to brag (I mean blog) about to the entire internet world, and why would anyone care? But then, I care, and check lots of other peoples blogs regularly - so maybe somebody does care after all. And Steve and I have been working on making our lives more interesting for you all - so stayed tuned for all the future excitement! So, here is to the latest blog to debut, may I live up to the awesomeness of the other one million Utah internet brag sites!
My Husband's awesome family, the Hanson's!
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment