My SURPRISE Shower!
Chris & Karissa from work planned a Surprise Baby Shower for me! Chris recently moved to AZ but flew in to hold the shower at her house! These two ladies are the best, so much fun to work with and great friends too! We miss Chris! Thank you to both of you for planning this for us! They invited the guys too, so Steve got to come. You will also see Ralph (our awesome volunteer) and Jay (another housing counselor) - it was the first baby shower for all the guys!
Chris & Karissa from work planned a Surprise Baby Shower for me! Chris recently moved to AZ but flew in to hold the shower at her house! These two ladies are the best, so much fun to work with and great friends too! We miss Chris! Thank you to both of you for planning this for us! They invited the guys too, so Steve got to come. You will also see Ralph (our awesome volunteer) and Jay (another housing counselor) - it was the first baby shower for all the guys!
The cute favors Karissa made! And the best Ice Cream Cake ever made by her husband Alex!
Steve and I with our gifts! They all went in to get us a swing, thermometer, and Elmo Faucet cover. The thermometer and faucet cover were Steve's "must-haves" for Spud!
The 2nd shower of the day:
BECKSTROM FAMILY SHOWER!
This is Cousin Brittani & I. She and her mom, Aunt Mary, threw the shower at their house!
My cute mother-in-law, her first photo as Grandma Rolayne!
This is pretty hideous of me - but had to show Steve's gorgeous cousins! I love this family so much! There are so many cousins close in age - we have so much fun together!
Me and the Aunt's - they are so good to me and have made me feel like one of the fam since the first day I met them!
This is one of cute outfits I got! Thank you all for the great gifts! Spud will be stylin!
This blanket was made for Steve's first baby by his Grandma Jean Beckstrom. She passed away in 2000 and though I never met her, she has given me several gifts! She hand made towels, blankies, etc to be given to each of the grandkids when they got married and had children. What a great keepsake from Grandma!
Steve's mom also made Spud a little bib that is so cute!
The cute favors Aunt Patti made. She wanted to know the baby's name for this - but we still only have "Spud"! Amy did a cute game too - thank you! Thanks for a great shower! It was so fun and of course it is very exciting to get all this great stuff for Spud! It makes Steve & I very excited for him to arrive!


6 comments:
So fun! I wish I could have been there. I have an idea for you...but I need your baby's name first...so it will be after he's born. Good lucky with everything!
Wow looks like you really scored! Wish I could have been there. We need to talk and catch up. It seems like it's been forever. Sorry I've been kind of busy with having two now and all. Your almost there! I'm so excited for you guys!
So exciting! It's just around the corner........:) I can't wait to see him Steph!
Looks like so much fun! Hilarious that you call him Spud! We need to catch up!
You look soooooooo good!
That is so cute!! I wish I could have been there!! I can't wait to meet him!! Almost time :)
Post a Comment