Sunday, October 11, 2009

Spud's official announcement!

Sorry to those I didn't send one to - we have lots of family that came first! I spent like $40 on postage! And all with the wrong date for his blessing - it's on November 1st (not Oct 18th - which is regional conference and they don't think the whole region wants to attend our baby's blessing - can you believe that!?) Let me know if you want to come!

4 comments:

Mandee said...

OH MY GOSH! I love him!!!! He is soooo cute!!!

Annie Miller said...

Adorable! Can't wait to meet him :)

Beckstrom Family said...

Cute, Steph! I love how they turned out! And we will definitely be at the blessing. Let me know what you would like me to bring. Love ya.

Karissa Berndt said...

I love that little boy! We've got the announcement in the reception area at work, and I love seeing it everyday : ). We would love to come to his blessing (if we're invited..... if we're not, I WON"T be offended). Great job on the cute kid!!!