Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a nice Easter, I love when Conference is on Easter - it makes it such a nice, relaxing day! Dylan thought his new stuff was awesome and he was so cute and happy all day. We had a great time with the Beckstrom's (Grandma Rolayne's family) - but my camera battery died before I could get any pics of our cute cousins holding Spud. Dylan got this beach chair which he loves just looking at, a ducky, and a "Spud Bunny" Potato Head (which is pretty hideous, but I had to get it for my Spud)!

Why do we bother giving him toys when all he really wants is to eat paper & wrappers.

Spud's Easter card from his Grandma! He loves paper for some reason so this card was the best thing ever! Thanks Grandma Mia!
We also found this Beach Ball someone gave us and blew it up. He LOVES it!

4 comments:

sweets said...

He is so cute!

Haylee Mollerup said...

Could he be any more adorable???!!!! Will you move to Twin Falls..........PLEASE!!!!! :)
Spud is a freakin' stud! Love those pictures of him!

Andi said...

He is so cute! Corbin also loves paper. He will roll around until he finds some to put in his mouth!!! What a cute little Spud you have!

Beckstrom Family said...

Yay! We gave you the beach ball and I'm so happy to hear that he loves it! He is just precious!