Hurray for Steve!!! Steve has been a graduate since December - but I don't think it felt real until today. It is worth going to graduation - it gives closure & makes it all feel worth while! We had a great day with Steve's family and my parents! Thanks to them for all thier love and support!
The graduate! Steve is looking for a "real" job in the business world. So - if you are hiring, he is top notch! He has a degree in Management from the David Eccles School of Business and he has amazing skills! (nun-chuck skills, bow-hunting skills, guitar skills, not to mention his great leadership & management skills!)
Steph & Steve (and Spud too!) They bought Spud some UTE socks and a hat today- so cute!
Steve was able to catch his favorite Professor, Dr. Abe, after the ceremony. Dr. Abe's Business Ethics class was the highlight of Steve's college experience!
This "Ultimate Feast" at Red Lobster was well deserved!
Steve was able to catch his favorite Professor, Dr. Abe, after the ceremony. Dr. Abe's Business Ethics class was the highlight of Steve's college experience!
This "Ultimate Feast" at Red Lobster was well deserved!



6 comments:
Congrats Steve!!! Good job I bet your so glad to be done. Good luck finding a job. Steph- I am so happy to see a pic of your cute belly! You need to put more on here!
CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys! Doesn't it feel great to be graduated and hold that diploma!!!??? Steve, come find a job in Twin Falls!!! :) (I'm being serious!!!)
Steph, I love your new blog design! So cute for your little "spud"!!! :)
Congrats! That's so exciting for both of you I'm sure! We miss you guys! How's Spud doing anyway?
Way to go Stevie! whoof whoof from the Miller's :)
Congrats! It is such a good feeling to get that over with! Cute tiny belly Steph!
Congrats Steve on Graduating!!! I hope that you find a good job that you like! I will let you know if I hear of any openings!!!
Post a Comment