April 15, 2005
Our wedding, and our gifts! Thanks!
Our favorite part of our Honeymoon in San Diego was renting bikes and riding along the boardwalk at the beach! We wanted to go to San Diego this year to visit Steve's brother & wife, but it didn't work out - YET! We will go before this baby comes!
Our 1st Anniversary was on Easter - so I made a 1 year egg! Steve was in the midst of finals and he made an egg with some math equation on it - I married a dork!
As I tell Steve all the time, I would rather be married to a dork than a "cool guy"! "Cool guys" are cocky, dorks are sweet and loving! I am proud to say that despite the regular issues that come up in marriage - we have a GREAT marriage and we are very happy! I love you Stevie - thanks for reminding me everyday that you are glad you married me!
5 comments:
HAPPY HAPPPY ANNIVERSARY STEVE & STEPH!!! I can't believe it's been 4 years already!!! Go do something fun and crazy before that baby boy comes!!!!!
You guys are so cute! Happy day to you!
Wow! That was fast :) I have some pictures from you wedding. I should facebook them to you!
oh- so cute! Happy Anniversary!!!!
Em
I'm glad you married a dork too because I surely do not get along with "cool guys", probably because I too am a dork. I still have the bridesmaid dress from your wedding and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I believe in miracles and think I might just fit back into that pre-baby get-up. Congrats on having a marriage that has lasted longer than 98% of hollywood. Go Steph. . . Go Steve!
On a serious note, it is so wonderful to have such a good man, isn't it?
Post a Comment