Monday, April 13, 2009

Inappropriate Blogging ;)

So I guess I practice inappropriate blogging - at least according to Steve! He made me edit that last post about our baby BOY a few times now. The latest edit was to remove the photo that showed his BOY PARTS. He thought it was too weird to display that on the internet I guess. I just didn't think much of it myself! He is quite protective of his child already! I promised I wouldn't put any of those kinds of pictures on AFTER he is born - but an ultrasound shot of it wasn't too bad I thought! I guess he was right - what do you think?

3 comments:

The Magalogo Family said...

That's hilarious! I didn't even see his boy parts! LOL! Steve is funny. Hope you're doing well. Miss you.

Annie Miller said...

I think I am totally laughing outloud. Most people can't even "see" the baby in an ultrasound, not to mention the boy parts. I really doubt when he's in high school, someone's going to post his womb pictures on the internet to embarass him...not like the naked babies in the back of my yearbook! Now that's bad :) Very cute story...STEVIE!

The Magalogo Family said...

Hey I was just thinking how great it is that we switched baby book scrapbooks!