It's a BOY!!!
Here are "Spud's" First Photo's
(This actually is OUR baby - not one I stole off the internet)
We have no idea what to name him - so be sure to leave a comment with some ideas! So far we have discussed Zofran (the magic medicine that made me stop puking), and Steve would like to name it after almost any Guitar or masterful Guitarist. I'm not so sure that I'm feeling "Martin" or "Gibson" at the moment - but we'll see.
Isn't he cute? We had fun "spying" on Spud today - and he thought no one could see what he was doing in there! Everything looked good and normal with his little body - phew! I am 20 1/2 weeks now and on the "down hill" side of pregnancy. Seems funny to say that when the "hill" will only be getting bigger from here on out!
*Note: Steve made me edit this post - TWICE - so some of comments might not make sense.


8 comments:
Woohoo! Congrats!!!! Did you hear the story about this? Steve texted my dad. My dad "claims" his phone doesn't tell him who sent the text...so he assumed it was me (I'm only 8 weeks..silly goose)So he told my mom, she told everyone at work, and THEN called me to say congrats. I was so confused! I only have a blob in there. Anyway...Mike felt weird changing a girl's diaper too, but they get over it :) You will LOVE a boy!!!
Congrats Steph, that is so great! I need some of those boy jeans. But I guess were done and stuck with all gals......lol!!
Glad you are doing better. Hope the rest of your pregnancy is good. Good luck finding a boy name, I am only full of girl ones...........lol!
YAY! YAY! YAY! for little boys! I'm excited for you guys! His "first" pictures ..... you can already tell he's ADORABLE!
STEVE....when are you guys coming to visit us???
CONGRATS STEPH AND STEVE!
Boys are so much fun!! Maybe I think that because I am not very girly! Congrats on the little one. I love your background for your blog...I love frogs!!
Congratulations you two! We are so excited for you - and I like Gibson... it's unique ;)
He is very cute! I think Jack is a very nice name for a boy I thought I would just throw that out there:) I am so thrilled for both of you!
Congrats on the boy! It's so fun to finally know what it is and then be able to plan things.
What in the World!!! I love it, you're having a baby! Sounds like you have gotten over the morning sickness....YEAH! I hope everything else with you and Steve are goig well. Are you still working? If so, I work in South Jordan I would love to go to lunch with you and get caught up. my phone & email address are the same.
Post a Comment