Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I had a Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! I turned 27 years old on Sunday. I keep forgetting that I have been 26 all year and I think I turned 26! I guess it's the old age!

This is Me! January 25, 1982. Steve thinks I look Asian.

7 comments:

Beckstrom Family said...

You are such a cute baby! I don't know what Steve is talking about. I can't wait to see what yours looks like!

PS: Ron says you were a "breath-taking" baby. If you don't know what that means, ask Steve.

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

I don't know if you got my birthday call or not but happy birthday late. I have not had a very fun life the past 3 weeks or more so I apologize for not calling you I try to be good and call every year but I didn't and I;m sorry. We need to get together with Nikki while she is here and have lunch or something just give me a call and rub your belly for me! I am so happy for you both being a Mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

I want to see some belly pics! Get 'em up lady!

Kim and Nate said...

Oh my that is the cutest picture!

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

Tell Steve that the belly goes through its stages. You cook up whatever you want in there! Still I am excited for the belly to pop out! It will probably be soon! I'm only 5'2 so it's a little earlier for me!

The Redford Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hey Steph...It's Marinda from H.S. Congrats the new baby coming. Check out my blog and keep in touch! Marinda

Corrigan Clan said...

Stephanie, why don't you blog more? As I would tell Camden, "you are a turkey."