Steve's little brother Danny returned from his mission in Japan in November! He looks very different. We are so proud of him and so happy to have him home! Love you Dan!
The cutest pic of Dan and his Great Aunt Chris!
The cutest pic of Dan and his Great Aunt Chris!
Danny at his Homecoming party @ Aunt DeAnna's house! And the awesome Mountain Bike Cake I made for him.
He did ALOT of biking in Japan!

And later, Mama Ro beat her 4 sons in a game of Texas Hold 'Em!
He did ALOT of biking in Japan!

These next two are of our trip to Ely, NV for Thanksgiving. Steve's family lives in Ely - one heck of a town! They moved there from West Jordan about 2 years ago. We love to visit, it is about the only place to go to actually relax. Last Thanksgiving Mama Ro, Heidi, and I watched all three Godfather movies while the boys shot their guns!
We did a little shooting this year too.
We did a little shooting this year too. Steve was the photographer, Nolan, Heidi, & Jeff are the shooters,
I was the Pigeon holder, and Danny was the Pigeon thrower!
And it was cold!
And later, Mama Ro beat her 4 sons in a game of Texas Hold 'Em!


2 comments:
So, why did Steve's fam move to Ely?
I didn't know you were a cake chica! Very cute! How's the baby? How are the drugs? And how are you? (last but not least).
:) Katie
Post a Comment