Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Quirks

I've been tagged by my cousin Amy to publish 6 random things/quirks about myself.

Here are the rules:1. --- there is no rule one. 2. Post the rules on your blog 3. List 6 random things about yourself. 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Random Fact 1: I share about 4 of 6 of Amy's quirks. So, that makes me unable to come up with new ones! But I will try. The ones we share are: no middle name, Ute fan despite Provo upbringing, I attach the word "pants" to things like "meany-pants", and I love bubble wrap too. I tried to get Steve in on some bubble popping the other day and he thought I was lame! And I love the tunes on your blog playlist too Amy. For other bubble wrap lovers - you will love this: http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/bubble-wrap.swf

Random Fact 2: I have always thought I was funny - but it turns out I am just weird. My husband is my biggest fan and thinks I am hilarious. Those who love me most think I am funny - but, as my best friend Katie once told me, "you are only funny because YOU think you are so funny."

Random Fact 3: I make up songs and sing alot. I have done this mostly since I got married. If I start making up songs around you - I must be really comfortable with you. I doubt that my family even knows this. Steve can't wait to see what kind of songs I come up with for our offspring. My latest is "Wake Uppy Little Guppy" which I sing to Steve in the morning.

Random Fact 4: Ever since I got married I am a pretty crappy friend. I used to be the one that kept all my friends in touch with each other, planned get-togethers, etc. I have done no such thing in the past 4 years. I haven't told one of them that I am Pregnant! If they find out via my blog it is because I planned to tell them when they called me on my birthday - so if you didn't remember my birthday - that's what you get! I love all my friends, and they keep loving me even though we rarely speak to each other - and hopefully they will forgive me, and I forgive them too.

Random Fact 5: I have a patch of gray hair that was discovered by my 3rd grade teacher. I have been a freak ever since. I found a gray hair that was not in this patch today - old age is really setting in.

Random Fact 6: I stole a picture of a fetus off the internet and made it appear as my own. I think that is pretty wierd - sick and wrong some might say. See the photo above.

I tag Katie, Michelle, Nichole, Mandee, Haylee, and Alex - but I want Karissa's quirks, I already know how weird Alex is. :)

2 comments:

Beckstrom Family said...

Thanks for doing this...it is so fun! I LOVE the bubble wrap website!

Annie Miller said...

great quirks. Loved the bubble wrap game! Loved your baby pics too.