Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Speaking of Birthdays

So, speaking of birthdays and me as a little baby - I thought this would be a great day to tell the world about an upcoming birthday we are planning. The big party will be on or about August 25th. I know this is quite advance notice - but afterall, I have been working on it for 10 weeks already! 10 mostly miserable weeks - but I have a wonder pill now called Zofran that is making pregnancy a breeze! I LOVE Zofran! Maybe we should name the kid that!
This is not an actual picture of our "Spud" as the Dr. called it, or "Cletus the Fetus" as our friend Alex named it and Steve has lovingly adopted. I actually Googled this pic and stole the identity of someone else's fetus! Can you believe that? But, it looks just like mine - I saw it Friday, but didn't get any pics to take home - boo. So, I had to steal someone else's. Only the first of millions of crazy things I am sure pregnancy and motherhood will make me do!

15 comments:

Mandee said...

I love it! HAHAHAHA!! and I am sooooo excited for you!

Amy Peterson said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday Stephanie! I am SO excited for you. In fact, I think we should celebrate and do lunch! I'll get in touch with you soon. I hope the sick stage passes quickly. We love you guys!

Andi said...

Congrats!! I was just thinking about when you two were going to have a baby!! How exciting for you! I get really sick with pregnancy also...it is not fun. Mine went away around 14 weeks so hopefully yours does too!! Good luck with everything!

Hipple Family said...

Your prego??!! Congrats!! Where was I? How far? I am in Utah until March............so call and let me know your schedule!!

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Congrats

Beckstrom Family said...

Hooray! I'm SO happy and excited for you guys! Babies are the best! Also, it's too funny that we share the same quirks...we should start a club or something. Love you guys!

Beckstrom Family said...

Ok, I know that this is weird...but WOO HOO! I just can't get over how exciting this is! Call me when you get a minute. Love ya!

The Magalogo Family said...

Congrats! Sorry you have been sick, I was sick the whole time, the only positive thing is I only gained 14 lbs total, so keep that in mind...good luck! I'm glad to see you have a blog.
-McKenna

Megan said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! a little stevie and steph! we are so excited for you guys. happy birthday steph. hope you had a fun one. you have lots of fun things to celebrate. love you guys. welcome to the club!

Haylee Mollerup said...

You seriously crack me up! I love that you "stole the identity" of another fetus and that it "looks just like yours". Love it! I think you changed your post though. When I initially read it, you said that none of your friends new. AAHHHHMMMMMM!!!!???? Am I not considered one of your friends?? :(
I'm very excited about your new little Zofran --- Cletus the Fetus baby!!!
Yes Zofran is the best drug invented!! I told you so!! :)
Love ya!

Haylee Mollerup said...

OH P.S.
I did your tag for the 6 quirks but I did 25 and they aren't all quirks. I thought it still counted. Does it??? :)

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

Congrats you gus! I guess Zac finally got through to you?!?! :) We are so happy for you! Hopefully we will get to see you and the belly in April! Happy Birthday too! I will be 27 in March and it does seem like a weird age.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stephanie! August, huh? That's crazy that you are having a kid. We are too young to have kids! What am I doing with another one on the way?????? :) j/k. Hope you are doing well.

Em

Griffith said...

AHHHH!! I'm so excited for you!!! :) We love you guys! We will have to hang out with you guys before we got to Pennsylvania! :)

Kate said...

Congrats! We are way excited for you guys, being parents is great! Hope you get feeling better soon. Glad you created a blog, it's fun seeing what you guys are up to.
-Kate and Zak Johnson