Thursday, January 22, 2009

Washington D.C.

With all the news centered on the happenings in D.C. I was reminded I should put up a few of my pics. I was there in December for a training. Another co-worker/friend of mine also went, and her husband came for part of the week. It was COLD, but awesome to see all the sites in our Nations Capital!

Me at the Utah pillar of the WWII Monument

Washington Monument from the WWII Monument.
I learned you can go inside and to the top of the Washington Monument -
while I was in the airport on the way home! Duh!

Mr. Lincoln - larger than life. We also saw the engraving on the steps here
where Martin Luther King, Jr. gave the "I Have A Dream" speech.
The Capital Building
And the White House - with Christmas Decor!

7 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Yessss! I am so glad you are on here now. Love the DC pics!!!

Haylee Mollerup said...

OH MY GOSH! You crack me up!! Your side pictures....young a beautiful....older and fatter. Whatever Steph!
I can't tell you how excited I am for this blog to be born!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If you couldn't tell, I'm a bit excited!)
It's so cute too!! Did you do your own background? I don't even know how to do that myself! My friend from Des Moines did mine. Can you teach me how to do it when you come to visit us?!?! Because you are coming to visit.....REMEMBER!!!! That was not a threat in any way!! :)
YAY for the Hanson blog!!!

Beckstrom Family said...

I'm so happy that you have a blog! I tag you for six random quirks. (See my blog for details)

Megan said...

love your pics and so glad we can keep up with you guys now. i will be back to blogging soon and have some great Christmas pics to post. love you guys! come see us sometime...

Corrigan Clan said...

It's good to see you are finally a part of the blogging world. It's about time. I don't like reading about you having fun without me. Boo, but yeah for you I guess. Okay, I can't think of anything else to say.

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment

Stephanie Hanson said...

This is also a test comment.