Not loving posting pics of myself being this huge... but, here I am, 40 weeks pregnant!
Notice my little baby count down over there on the side bar has no "days left"?! Why does my Dr. say I have 2 days left? I will have to straighten him out if I make to my next appointment. I am afraid that I probably will make it to my next appointment, on Thursday. By then I will be 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant! My sister keeps telling me to quit taking naps and get jogging - yeah right! But, by Thursday I'm sure a jog will sound pretty good!


13 comments:
OH, look at you all prego!! I really missed seeing you at my moms party!! I might be up over labor day so I want to see the baby!! Good luck!!
STEPH!!! I wish I was there to see the little spud!! I hope he gets here soon! Good luck--I love you!
I was wondering if you were alive!!!??? I'm glad you are! You look adorable at 40 weeks pregnant!! I'm hoping for a phone call from you this week....with an announcement (or just to chat!!!) :)
Love ya!
Steph...your doc is a meanie! Tell him/her to get that baby out NOW!!! Best of luck...can't wait to hear what little spud's name is.
Lookin good girlfriend! Hope all goes well, can't wait to see what name you pick! Thinking of you!
oops I deleted my comment:( Well it said pretty much that I know what you are going through and lots of walking should help get little spud out so good luck my dear:) love ya and let me know if you need anything
You're so cute! I'm sorry, I know this is the worst, longest part of pregnancy. Jane was 5 days overdue and every morning that I woke up still pregnant I wanted to cry. Hang in there! Good to see you!
Nothing yet?
40 weeks!!! I can't even imagine. 38 weeks is the longest I have made it with any of my kids! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one when he finally decides to come!! Good luck!
Okay, now where are the pics of the baby. I know he came already. You keeping him all for yourself eh? Spill it girl, we want a pic.
Your so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of little DYLAN and see how he changes! You have such a cute little family!
I'm all for the naps! 40 weeks pregnant I'd sleep all day if I could. You look great! Glad he's finally here.
Post a Comment