Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dylan Hanson




6 comments:

Andi said...

He is cute!!! I love the glasses. Is everything okay with him? I want details about him. How big, when was he born, etc!! How are you doing Steph? Congrats on the cute little one and I love his name...it is cute!

Beckstrom Family said...

What a cutie! (Even if he does look a little smurfish in these pictures.) Congratulations! Addy is so excited to have someone to play with! And I'm excited for future play dates, etc! You better let me bring you dinner one of these days or else I'll have to spank ya! (Don't believe what Ron says about my cooking...J/K...I'm a wicked-awesome cook when I want to be.)

The Magalogo Family said...

Congrats! Love the name! Elise had to have all the billirubin (sp?) lights too, it's like tanning for babies. LOL!

Elizabeth said...

Wow he really did have bas jaundice. Conrats! Glad everyone is doing well.

bussberg said...

Congrats Steph and Steve!! Welcome into the world of parenthood where you get no sleep and all you deal with is crying, feeding and poop!! HAHA!! Its your life now, enjoy!! No really its fun and stressful!! He is very cute and looks like Steph sorry Steve!! Brylee was jaundice, I hated it and from what you wrote we had it worst,lucky you!

Nolan and Heidi said...

He looks like he's going to be a regular on fuel TV.