He has two cowlicks on the back of his head, which cause his hair to form a little mohawk, and he is covered with man fur on his arms, back and ears. He had a little jaundice, which required phototherapy/bililights (see pictures in last post), but we went back to the hospital today and he is 100% healthy! The bililights made him look like a glow worm or a space alien from planet Smurf who is here to explore our fine ski resorts.






12 comments:
What a good looking little boy, he looks just like his mommy. Congratulations Stephanie:)
He is beautiful! Can you say that about boys? Well it doesn't matter - he is. Can't wait to meet him. Love you guys.
I L.O.V.E him!!! Is he not the sweetest boy ever??? All his dark hair; his sweet little face that stares into your eyes. I love him!!! THANKS for letting me love and cuddle him this afternoon!! I'm ready to hold him again!!
Sooooooo cute! LOVE HIM :)
Congrats Steph!! I am so happy for you guys! He is so handsome!
Congratulations! He is a very cute baby boy! Hope you are all adjusting well to the change, you guys will be great parents! Dylan is one lucky boy!
Congrats! He is super cute!! Stephanie you are looking good girlfriend, can't wait for the next post! Love ya, McKenna
Wow! What a cute baby! All baby's are cute, but yours. WOW! Good work! Congrats! Take it easy for a while k? and just treasure every moment! Motherhood is wonderful!
What a handsome little guy! I can't wait to pinch those chubblicious cheeks!
he's gorgeous!! congrats!!!!!!
he is handsome i can't even stand it! it was so nice getting to see him! you guys are the cutest family ever!
At the hospital I thought he looked more like Steve, but I can definitely see more of you in him in these pictures! He is absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment