Monday, September 14, 2009

2 Weeks Old

My sweet baby is 2 weeks old. Having a baby is such a time warp. It seems like he was just born yesterday, and like I have had him forever at the same time. I have been chillin' with Dylan in my apartment for 2 weeks - I've left the house like 3 times! It's amazing how one tiny little person can make you forget about everything else you had going on in your life. I had been so stressed about work, church stuff (I got released from RS presidency today!), trying to buy a house, etc. up until August 30th! Now I could care less about anything going on outside my front door - both of us just eat, sleep, and poop all day (and change diapers, and do baby laundry)! I love it! We went to the doctor today and he now weighs 9 pounds - he is in the 50 percentile for everything. Just an average guy - who is ridiculously good looking!


My sister-in-law found this shirt and obviously had to buy it even though it is a size 4! "Spud" seems to have stuck to the poor kid!
Me and Spud doing what we do best - hanging out in our PJ's all day!

Our first outing - we went for a walk on the Parkway a couple days ago. Steve calls this deluxe travel system a "baby cadillac".

He loves to sleep with his arms up like this - so cute!
Grandma Rolayne with Dylan - she sure loves this guy and loves being a grandma, finally!

8 comments:

Haylee Mollerup said...

Could he be any more adorable???? I love your little Dylan spud man!!!! Give him a kiss from his aunt Haylee!!!!

Keep posting pictures of him too!! I love it!

Annie Miller said...

He is sooooooo cute! I can't stand it :) You look great too!

Kim and Nate said...

Ok He is so adorable!!!! I can't believe it has been 2 weeks already! I sit in my pj's a lot too, we should sit together!

Hipple Family said...

Oh my heck! he is so cute!

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Oh my Steph he is just so sweet. Time really does fly doesn't it. Before you know it he will be 13 months old and you will start thinking about number 2....Ahhh!

Andi said...

He is so cute!!! Isn't it fun just staying at home and not worrying about anything else. You are lucky to be released from your church calling...I am still waiting to be released from mine. I thought after a month of not being at church that I would be released!! Well, he is darling...keep enjoying him.

The Magalogo Family said...

He really is sooooooo cute! Hope you're doing well!

Beckstrom Family said...

I'm going to have to gobble him right up! He is just precious! Can't wait to come see you guys!