Steve blessed Dylan last Sunday, November 1st. He did such a great job with the blessing - made me (and our parents) so proud! He is such a good daddy! Thanks so much to everyone that joined us and those who brought food too! We had a great day! We actually had a great weekend as we also attended the temple with the Hanson's on Friday. Jeff went for the first time and will leaving on his mission to Everett, Washington on Dec 9th!
.jpg)
The little man of the hour!
.jpg)
Our happy family!
.jpg)
Grandma Rolayne & Grandpa Hanson with their first grandchild!
4 Generations of Hanson's! Great Grandpa Nolan, Grandpa Sam, Daddy Steve, and Dylan. Grandpa Nolan had one son and one daughter. He has 6 grandsons, 2 great grand daughters and now a great grandson to carry the name another generation.


8 comments:
Congrats!
SO SO SWEET!!!!!! That first picture of Dylan is THE BEST! He is so stinkin cute!!!
I wish we could have been there.....I'm sorry we weren't able to come.
Give Dylan a kiss from me!!!
I'm so glad that we were able to celebrate with you - it was so fun to see you guys! Your little guy is so adorable - I just might have to gobble him right up!
He looks so cute. Liz said she was going to that and I'm sure it was very nice:)
What a beautiful day that was! He is so adorable, you guys have such a great family!
Congrats! I LOVE your family picture--what an awesome, adorable family you three are : ) !!!
Congrats! I love baby blessings! He's so adorable! We're coming into town next week maybe we can meet up. Hope all is going well!
He is so sweet.
Post a Comment