OH MY GOSH STEPH!!!!!!!!! He's SO BIG!!!!!!!!! Those pictures are absolutely adorable! He is SO HANDSOME!!!!!! That cry was so sad.......yet so cute!!!!! Oh, give him lots of kisses from me!!!!
Wow - he is chubbing up so well! I am just going to have to gobble him up! Addy was concerned when she heard the crying on the video - she crawled all the way across the room to come and make sure everything was okay. Aww...cousin love...
Steve, Dylan, and I have moved into a new house! We're so excited! Here are pictures (inside and out) of our house that we're making into our home! Enjoy the pictures!
Love, Steph
PROPHECY I TELL YA!!! I JUST KNOW THAT THIS IS YOUR NEXT POST.....VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!!!!!!! What can I say.....I see the future now! :)
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH STEPH!!!!!!!!! He's SO BIG!!!!!!!!! Those pictures are absolutely adorable! He is SO HANDSOME!!!!!! That cry was so sad.......yet so cute!!!!! Oh, give him lots of kisses from me!!!!
Little ones are so sweet. He is way cute!
That video clip is great!! We call Parker our little bi-polar kid b/c he can go from crying to laughing in a half a second.
Wow - he is chubbing up so well! I am just going to have to gobble him up! Addy was concerned when she heard the crying on the video - she crawled all the way across the room to come and make sure everything was okay. Aww...cousin love...
Wow! They grow up fast, don't they?
He's so big! I hope we get to see him. We're trying to make it for the Beckstrom Christmas party :)
Dear Blogging Friends:
Steve, Dylan, and I have moved into a new house! We're so excited! Here are pictures (inside and out) of our house that we're making into our home!
Enjoy the pictures!
Love,
Steph
PROPHECY I TELL YA!!! I JUST KNOW THAT THIS IS YOUR NEXT POST.....VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!!!!!!! What can I say.....I see the future now! :)
LOVE,
HAYLEE
Post a Comment