Saturday, January 16, 2010

Busy Bodies

Well, we have been a little too busy to blog for the last 2 months! Here's a snap shot of what we have been doing. I hope to post some details about a few of these events in the future - we'll see!
Nov. 22nd
Uncle Jeff's Mission Farewell in Ely
Spud is so sad for him to leave as you can see!
Thanksgiving at my parents!
November 30th
Back to work for mommy - boohoo! I cried in the shower, I cried when I left, I cried twice at work. It was a rough day! But, I survived and Dylan and daddy did too. Spud hangs with his dad until 11 when they head to my brother and sister-in-law's house until 3ish when I pick him up. We are lucky to have it work out this way and although I miss the kid like crazy - he is well loved while I am at work. This pic is of me and my dear friend, and bestest employee Karissa who dumped me for a less stressful job on Dec 22nd. She took over everything for me and managed my program and employees while I was gone - no wonder she took a less stressful job! I miss her!Spud got sick my first week at work - his little eyes and nose just ran and ran. He didn't get too sick - but he was one big goober for a couple days!
December 9th
Jeff left for the MTC. We dressed Spud up in his tie shirt for Jeff. We are terribly family and haven't written or sent the kid any Christmas presents! We love you Jeff - really, we do!
Also on Dec 9th
We bought this house! This is what it looked like when we made the offer on it in June. We (my mom, dad and brother actually) spent the rest of the month fixing all the damage the seller did to it since we made the offer! We moved on Jan 1st. More on this later.Don't forget Christmas!
Here is Spud's loot! Not to mention the goods he got in Ely! More on Christmas later too!

Well - now you know why I haven't blogged in a while. Much to blog about - but no time! And no internet at home either - hopefully we get it done today! This is also why none of you got a Christmas card. There is a paint color called "Happy Stress" - if it hadn't been such a bright yellow I would have painted the whole house that color. The name got to me and reminded me that although I was sort of freaking out with all these things happening at once - they are all wonderful things to have to stress about! We are healthy, have jobs, have our own home, have Christmas presents, have wonderful family, what more could we ask for!

8 comments:

sweets said...

He way cute!

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

congrats on the house that is exciting:) Sounds like your busy busy and your little gut is just darling!

The Magalogo Family said...

Congrats on your house! Doesn't living in a house just feel so much better? I mean granted you have neighbors, but you don't share any walls with them, ha ha! Everybody looks so happy! Congrats with everything! -The Magalogos

Bren said...

YAY for all the fun and exciting and BUSY things you've been up to! I was SO EXCITED to see what you've been up to! Spud is getting big....that's not supposed to happen yet! :(

P.S. this is Haylee but it appears I'm logged in as Bren. :)

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on the house! Spud is such a cutie! Miss you guys!

Beckstrom Family said...

Congratulations on everything! I can't wait to come and see your house - it looks so beautiful! PS: Happy Birthday tomorrow! :o]

Karissa Berndt said...

SWEET, I made it onto your blog : )! So much fun going on... Now I just need to come see your beautiful house in person! Mya's looking at your blog with me--she LOVES Baby Spud, and just says how cute he is with each new picture : ). And of course, she's right!! Love ya!

Annie Miller said...

LOVE the house! What a beautiful yard. Wish we could have see Jeff off!