Grandma had the wonderful opportunity to feed Dylan is first vegetable when she came to visit a couple weeks ago. It was pretty funny!
As you can see from this cute face - he hated it, but wanted more! He ended up liking them, but this reaction was too cute. "What the heck are you putting in my mouth Grandma? Don't you love me?"
This video shows his lack of patience while waiting for the next bite. We found it hilarious! You would think I was starving him to death. He doesn't do this anymore - but for a few days we almost died laughing each time he ate.
Faster Daddy!
Spud in his new Bumbo chair, all ready for his first taste of people food on New Year's Eve. He took right to it, but of course has since perfected the art of eating. I of course stopped trying to feed him while clothed! LOVE the Bumbo by the way!


5 comments:
I love when they first try all the new foods. They never seem to know if they like it or not!! Too cute!!
So cute! He is getting so big.
He is just a doll! So adorable!
I love it! He is too cute it was so fun to see you two at the reception:) We need to all get together soon.
LOL! I think that it's actually illegal to be that cute...you better let Spud know...;o]
Post a Comment