Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cutest little Ducky

My little Spud Duck loves the tub!
I love this towel, it covers his eyes and helped us learn how fun peek-a-boo is!
Where is Dylan?
Peek-a-boo!
Isn't he the cutest duck you've ever seen?
We gave him an alfalfa after!
Spud finally figured out how to SPLASH! He has always loved the bath, but now its especially fun!


7 comments:

bussberg said...

Fun, My kids love the tub, they stay in for hours if I let them!! He is getting so big!!!

Elizabeth said...

Bath time is so much fun! Just wait until you have two splashers. Sometimes I'm scared they'll flood the house.

Karissa Berndt said...

SO cute!!! And yes, he's definitely the cutest duck I've ever seen! And I do love the hair style--somebody told us to use KY jelly in Mya's hair to get it to stay up like that, and it actually worked really good! I need a Spud fix one of these days... let's go to lunch soon!

Anonymous said...

aw, we need to get together. I want to see your little guy. He is so cute!!!! Let me know when you are in Orem.

Em

Beckstrom Family said...

Oh, he is just precious! I love the ducky - truly the cutest EVER! I also love the splashing...those chubby thighs are getting strong! :o]

Andi said...

Dylan is so cute. I love the towel!!

Kim and Nate said...

I absolutly love looking at all the cute vidoes you have put up. Dylan is adorable and looks exactly like you!