I adore this little human!
Do all babies learn a new skill, and then forget it a week later? He clapped those hands all day for a week, he did it on his own or if I sang Patty Cake - but now he won't do it at all! This video is the only proof I have that he can clap. He did the same thing with rolling over - he's a funny guy.


6 comments:
Love his hair!
Holy crap, SO cute!!!!
That is too cute Stephers! And my kid is famous for learning new tricks and then forgetting them as soon as a camera is on...its like a sixth sense!
Ashton would do something new for about a week and then quit doing it...I just figured that he felt he had mastered this new thing and it was time to move onto something else and stop wasting his time on something he knew he could do!!!
Is he wearing pajamas? Does the kid have anything other than pajamas?
Oh yeah and he is so super cute!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is!!!
Post a Comment