Well, I lost my camera! So here are some random photos from the month of May. We did get a new camera - but haven't installed the stuff to put the pics on the computer yet. I can't believe we are only about a month away from Spud's birthday. I feel like I have had him forever and at the same time, like he just got here last week. Enjoy his cuteness, I sure do!
One last ride on Uncle Danny's knee before he had knee surgery.
Mother's Day. He was too cute holding my card. He of course had mangled it and sucked on it before giving it to me. He loves paper!
Grandpa Alan
Being funny with Dad
I just love him in this towel.
Temple Square in April
Aunt Jill tickling the Spud
Great-Grandpa Hanson
A cute Spud at the park. Looks like he took this of himself.
2 comments:
Way cute Steph!
wow your boy is so cute
Post a Comment