Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Spud!

I cannot believe that a year has passed! I wish I could slow down time a bit! Dylan turned 1 on August 30th. He had a great time partying with the fam - everyone gets such a kick out of this kid. He just gets funnier all the time!

He had to get a hair cut first. This was his first official haircut - his daddy did trim a few hairs the day before and he had his mohawk trimmed a few times also. He loved the car and was so good - except the parts that he had to dance to the tunes on the Baby Einstein movie.

The 3oth was a Monday, so we had his party on Saturday the 28th at my mom's. First things first, SWIMMING! He loves it and loves his Uncle Todd and cousins splashing with him.

The birthday spread, lots of Spuds of course.

I made a Spud cake for my Spud!

He loved the bows best!
I made a little loaf size cake and put the actual Mr. Potato Head pieces on it - just for Spud. He pulled the ears off and started sucking the frosting off and looking at me like he was in heaven!
He seriously devoured this cake. He shared a little with his daddy - but otherwise ate the whole thing. I was so worried he was going to throw-up! It was hilarious to watch.
After his bath! We are so glad Grandma Rolayne and Grandpa Sam could come from Ely! Can't miss a big day like your only grandchild's first birthday after all!
He got his first bike and plenty of legos! Thanks for all the presents family!

1 comment:

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

I can't believe he is one that is crazy...I guess mine youngest is almost 5 months already. TIme goes by too fast!